It’s not me. My photo has no interest.
This baby-fox lost in my garden is much better.
Professor David Billard, PhD
University of Applied Sciences in Geneva
Sworn court expert in France and Switzerland
- Small scale digital devices forensics
- Forensic investigations in big data
- Information systems, Business Intelligence (BsC, MsC)
- Digital forensics and investigations (BsC, MsC, PhD)
- Digital investigation in criminal cases (computers, cell phones, embedded systems, networks)
- Digital investigation in civil law suits (eDiscovery, labor relations)
- University of Stockholm, Department of Computer and Systems Sciences: http://dsv.su.se/en/
- University of Lausanne, Institut de Police Scientifique: http://www.unil.ch/esc/page10116.html
- University of Geneva, Centre Universitaire d’Informatique: http://cui.unige.ch/LeCUI_en.html
- Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts: http://www.hslu.ch/
How to contact me?
- Email is my favorite communication media : David.Billard[ascii64]hesge.ch
- I’m also on twitter, from time to time: [ascii64]david_billard
To my students (past and present)
- Each year a minimum of 200 new faces appear in front of me
- Please do not be too harsh if I do not recognize you as a student or former student